martes, 8 de enero de 2013

A night in the cinema, back into my childhood

It has been many years since I've went to a cinema like this. I've lived in big cities where all cinemas became the same: many movies, small projection rooms, huge, impersonal candy & corn crisps shops...

When I was a child, I used to go to a cinema with only one movie and a big projection room. Now I can go back to my childhood at "Odeon" cinema, just a few blocks away from my flat in Berlin. Not only is this a charming one-movie cinema, they also have original English-language with german subtitles!

Tip: Take a close look to the price list. On weekends it can get a bit expensive!

Tip 2: Not a rare thing in Berlin, but you might not think about it: you can drink a bottle of beer inside the projection room while watching the film.

Tip 3: You can reach it by S-Bahn Innsbrucker Platz or U4 Rathaus Schöneberg.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario